U.K. Investor Group Chides SAB, Rio on Chairman DecisionJesse Riseborough and Clementine Fletcher
A U.K. adviser to institutional investors with more than 1.5 trillion pounds ($2.5 trillion) in assets said shareholders in Rio Tinto Group and SABMiller Plc should be concerned about sharing a chairman from next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day