Good Renters Deserve Better Credit ScoresBy
For many consumers, a confusing part of trying to get a loan is the way that credit begets credit. Banks want to lend to people who’ve proven to be a good risk. Without a track record, getting a loan can be hard or expensive. A new report from the credit bureau Experian shows that many borrowers could benefit if lenders took rental payments into account.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts