Dude, Where's My Strategic Partnership? Inside GoPro and Foxconn's Gnarly Culture ClashBy and
Two years ago, an unlikely bromance was brewing between GoPro's Nick Woodman and Foxconn's Terry Gou. The chief executive officers lavished praise on one another after signing a deal for Foxconn Technology Group, the Taiwan-based manufacturer of the iPhone, Xbox and Kindle, to invest $200 million in the video-camera company beloved by extreme-sports enthusiasts. Gou was set to join GoPro's board of directors, and his company teased future strategic partnerships.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’