Rental-Car Chains Bask in the Power of Higher PricesBy
These are blessed days in the land of rental cars. Despite a wave of auto recalls this year that have required some costly shuffling in their fleets, the three main U.S. auto rental companies—Enterprise, Avis Budget Group and Hertz Global Holdings—are enjoying robust pricing thanks to industry consolidation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting