Infosys Former Directors Seek $1.8 Billion BuybackBianca Vázquez Toness
Infosys Ltd.’s former directors and investors T.V. Mohandas Pai and V. Balakrishnan are seeking a 112 billion-rupee ($1.8 billion) buyback by India’s second-largest software services company to boost the stock’s value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations