Burger King’s Local Ad Cuts Hurt RestaurantsBy
Burger King’s largest franchisee, Syracuse (N.Y.)-based Carrols Restaurant Group, says a lack of advertising is partly to blame for its lower-than-expected sales in the second quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State