Wal-Mart Redesigns Website for Mobile UsersRenee Dudley
Wal-Mart Stores Inc., the world’s largest retailer, redesigned its website to be more compatible with tablets and mobile devices as it competes for shoppers with online rivals such as Amazon.com Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap