TUI Cruises May Spend $2.7 Billion Doubling Fleet Size to EightRichard Weiss
TUI Cruises, a joint venture of TUI AG and Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., may spend as much as 2 billion euros ($2.7 billion) for four new vessels to meet increased European demand for cruise holidays.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap