Rusal Says All Lenders Approve Changes to $5.2 Billion LoansYuriy Humber and Yuliya Fedorinova
United Co. Rusal said all creditors have now agreed to its proposed changes to terms on two loans, for $4.75 billion and $400 million, averting the need for the world’s largest aluminum producer to pursue court action.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders