London Renters Win in Billionaire Backyard as Prices SoarTom Beardsworth
College student Phil Morris and his three roommates split a monthly rent of 2,600 pounds ($4,400) for a four-bedroom row house in London’s Fulham district. A new homebuyer would pay about three times that much for a mortgage on a similar property in their postcode.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap