U.S. Ebola Patient Improving as More African Aid SoughtMarie French and Michael Sasso
The American doctor being treated for Ebola in Atlanta is improving and in good spirits, his family and supporters said, as a top health official downplayed fears the deadly virus could take hold in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt