McDonnells’ Accuser Put on Hot Seat Over 1 a.m. TextsAndrew Zajac and Peter Galuszka
Lawyers in the corruption trial of former Virginia Governor Robert McDonnell and his wife challenged a key prosecution witness’s claim that he had only a business relationship with the couple, demanding an explanation for more than 1,200 text, phone and e-mail messages with Maureen McDonnell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’