Dow Erases 2014 Gain Amid Global Selloff as Exxon TumblesLu Wang
U.S. stocks joined a global selloff, erasing the year’s gains in the Dow Jones Industrial Average, as Exxon Mobil Corp. to Micron Technology Inc. tumbled amid weaker corporate results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure