SNC-Lavalin Set for Highway Sale After Buffett DealFrederic Tomesco and Scott Deveau
SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. is poised to unload its stake in a Canadian toll road, a sale that would raise as much as C$3 billion ($2.8 billion) as the company returns to its roots in construction and engineering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion