Kansas Refinery Outage Upends Cushing Oil Supply OutlookMark Shenk
The announcement that a refinery in Kansas will be shut for weeks has upended concern that oil supplies at the main U.S. trading and storage hub will sink to minimal operating levels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap