Bain’s Sankaty Sees ‘Opportunity’ in Mezzanine CLO DebtKristen Haunss
Sankaty Advisors LLC, the credit unit of Bain Capital LLC, is buying more lower-rated bonds of collateralized loan obligations to take advantage of higher yields, according to managing director John Wright.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’