Spirit Goes for a Growth Spurt, Risking Profits and Angry RivalsBy
Spirit Airlines plans to add 23 new Airbus jets to its fleet and expand service from some of the biggest U.S. cities over the next 17 months. All that growth has some analysts worried that Spirit may be biting off a big chunk in a short period—and possibly courting a competitive response from the industry’s deep-pocketed behemoths.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting