Telefonica Can’t Have Iusacell Stake, Salinas SaysPatricia Laya and Rodrigo Orihuela
Billionaire Ricardo Salinas said he isn’t willing to sell his 50 percent stake in Mexican wireless carrier Grupo Iusacell SA even though Telefonica SA desires it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’