Axed Factory Shows Task for Modi’s China-Like Rail RevampRajesh Kumar Singh
Prime Minister Narendra Modi aims to transform India’s railways with new track and high-speed trains. Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.’s decision to scrap a $133 million factory for commuter coaches shows why he faces an uphill task.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing