Panera, Chipotle, and the Upstarts Nibbling Away at the Restaurant GiantsBy
Fast-food giants and casual sit-down chains alike have trembled for years at the unstoppable rise of the fast-casual restaurants. Unable to lift sales, McDonald’s and Applebee’s are both trying to figure out how to excite customers as all the buzz—and sales growth—moves toward such joints as Chipotle Mexican Grill and Panera Bread.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations