Ingrid Michaelson, John Sabat Boost Education With Hamptons PokerAmanda Gordon
Paul Britton, founder of Capstone Investment Advisors, is selling his house in the Hamptons. He’s looking for quieter spots in Montana and Litchfield County, Connecticut, he said last night at the fifth annual Take ’Em to School Poker Tournament.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock