AMC Networks Said to Discuss BBC America StakeAlex Sherman, Jon Erlichman and Kristen Schweizer
AMC Networks Inc., the cable programmer controlled by the Dolan family, is in talks to acquire almost 50 percent of BBC America, BBC Worldwide’s U.S. channel, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’