QIC Sells A$555 Million Sydney Tower in Biggest Sale Since 2009Nichola Saminather
QIC Global Real Estate sold an office tower in Sydney’s center to Australian pension fund REST Industry Super for A$555 million ($522 million) in the biggest single office transaction since 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day