Providence Said to Be Exploring Offer for Wind StakeScott Deveau, Devin Banerjee and Christina Pellegrini
Providence Equity Partners Inc. is considering acquiring a stake in Canadian wireless provider Wind Mobile, people with knowledge of the matter said, as Canada continues its effort to create a fourth national carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day