Next Raises Full-Year Forecasts as First-Half Sales RiseKatarina Gustafsson
Next Plc raised its full-year revenue and earnings forecasts as the U.K.’s second-biggest clothing retailer reported first-half sales that beat analysts’ estimates, helped by its push into e-commerce.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’