Flipkart Gets $1 Billion From Investors Led by TigerAdi Narayan
Flipkart.com, India’s biggest online retailer, raised $1 billion as investors, including Tiger Global Management LLC and South Africa’s Naspers Ltd., increased their stakes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas