Tokyo Electron Drops on Report of Withdrawn China FilingTakashi Amano
Tokyo Electron Ltd. fell to the lowest in almost two months after DealReporter said a filing with China’s Ministry of Commerce for its acquisition by Applied Materials Inc. has been withdrawn.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas