IBM, AT&T Build Technology to Move Data Fast in DisasterAlex Barinka
When hurricanes come barreling toward land, people, airplanes and ships are relocated to avoid destruction. Now some of the world’s biggest technology companies are making advances in figuring out how to quickly move large amounts of critical data and software out of harm’s way, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap