Hey, Procrastinator. You Lost $11,500 by Not RefinancingBy
About one in five people who could have benefited by refinancing their mortgage after the financial crisis didn’t do it. The median amount of money they lost by sticking with their old mortgage was $11,500.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts