EBay to Experiment With Selling Mechanics’ ServicesSerena Saitto and Brian Womack
EBay Inc. plans to experiment with selling auto mechanics’ services alongside car parts, said Devin Wenig, president of the marketplaces business, in an expansion of the e-commerce company’s offerings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas