Wal-Mart Taps Asia Chief as New CEO of U.S. DivisionRenee Dudley
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.’s Greg Foran, a fast-rising executive at the retailer’s Asia operations, will take over as head of its U.S. division for Bill Simon, who is leaving the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing