Robert Newhouse, Dallas Cowboys Rusher in 1972-83, Dies at 64Rob Gloster
Robert Newhouse, a running back who played in three Super Bowls with the Dallas Cowboys and threw a touchdown pass to help win one of them, died at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. He was 64.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy