Nigeria Rate Cut Unlikely Until After Elections, Moghalu SaysEmele Onu and Chris Kay
Nigeria’s central bank probably won’t cut the benchmark interest rate until after February elections to help control inflation, Deputy Governor Kingsley Moghalu said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’