NCAA $60 Million Video-Game Accord Gets Preliminary OKKaren Gullo
The National Collegiate Athletic Association and Electronic Arts Inc. won a judge’s preliminary approval of $60 million in settlements of athletes’ claims that their images were used in video games without permission.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day