Koreans Pimp Their Rides to Create $4 Billion IndustryRose Kim and Eunkyung Seo
Yoon Kyung Sik watches for police whenever he drives his souped-up Kia Motors Corp. Picanto from his leafy neighborhood in Seoul’s Songpa district to work at a nearby gym. He checks an Internet group that posts warnings if patrols are out in force.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's