Itochu Agrees to $1.9 Billion Food Tie-Up With CP PokphandYuriy Humber and Anuchit Nguyen
Itochu Corp., Japan’s third-largest trading company, agreed to a business tie-up with Thai agriculture group Charoen Pokphand as the two companies seek to expand food supply in the world’s most populous region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing