Ford’s Second-Quarter Surge May Be as Good as 2014 GetsKeith Naughton
Ford Motor Co.’s surprisingly strong second-quarter profit may be as good as it gets this year for the automaker as it ramps up spending to introduce 23 new models and to restructure its European operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders