Phoenix Ready for Deals After Bank-Debt RefinancingSarah Jones
Phoenix Group Holdings Chief Executive Officer Clive Bannister said he’s ready to make acquisitions after the U.K.’s biggest manager of closed life-insurance funds refinanced its bank debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts