Oi Seen by Brazil as Breakup Candidate If It Skips AuctionChristiana Sciaudone
Brazil’s regulator views Oi SA, the most indebted telecommunications company in the country, as the weakest operator and sees its independence in jeopardy if it misses out on the next wireless auction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap