GM Seeks Broader Immunity From Suits Over Old GM FlawsLinda Sandler
General Motors Co., moving to expand its immunity from lawsuits after recalling almost 29 million cars in North America, said it sees no need to try to settle customer claims until a judge decides whether it’s legally responsible for faults in its predecessor’s cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts