Carlyle’s ESG Hedge Fund Slams Yellen as 2014 Losses DeepenMeghan Morris and Kelly Bit
For Kevin Kenny and Mete Tuncel, co-founders of $5.5 billion investment firm Emerging Sovereign Group LLC, central banks are inflating markets through policies that will end in pain. Until then, investors in one of its macro funds are paying the price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’