Butter Surges to 16-Year High as U.S. Exports Cut ReserveLydia Mulvany
The 1,000 pounds (454 kilograms) of butter that Gerhard Michler uses every week to make cookies, cakes and petit fours at his San Francisco bakery is leaving the pastry chef with a case of ingredient indigestion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop as Investor Jitters Return; Euro Gains: Markets Wrap