Boehringer Withheld Evidence on Blood Thinner Dosing, BMJ SaysNaomi Kresge
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH didn’t tell regulators that adjusting the dose of blood thinner Pradaxa could make it safer, according to a BMJ probe into the drug that’s been linked to patient deaths.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States