BCE to Buy Rest of Bell Aliant for $3.7 BillionChristina Pellegrini and Gerrit De Vynck
BCE Inc., Canada’s biggest telecommunications company, agreed to buy the shares of Bell Aliant Inc. it doesn’t already own for C$3.95 billion ($3.68 billion) in cash and stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap