Widodo Wins Indonesia Election Based on Commission Vote CountNovrida Manurung and Yoga Rusmana
Joko Widodo wins Indonesia presidential vote, beating Prabowo Subianto, based on the votes announced by the General Elections Commission in Jakarta today. * NOTE: Unofficial surveys and website tallies of actual votes showed Jakarta Governor Widodo, known as Jokowi, winning July 9 vote
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’