S. Africa’s Numsa to Meet on Strike Pay Offer Over Next Two DaysKamlesh Bhuckory
The National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa, the country’s biggest labor group, will over the next two days consider a wage proposal to end a three-week strike in the metals and engineering industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day