Oi’s Post-Merger Outlook Souring on Debt Deal Gone WrongChristiana Sciaudone and Anna Edgerton
When Oi SA announced its merger with Portugal Telecom SGPS SA last year, Chief Executive Officer Zeinal Bava said the new company could better take advantage of growth opportunities in Brazil. Analysts from Citigroup Inc. to Macquarie Group Ltd. say it will probably miss its chance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day