S&P 500 Climbs to Record as Apple Rallies; Oil AdvancesOliver Renick and Shelley Smith
The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index climbed to a record as Apple Inc. rallied and companies from PepsiCo Inc. to Dow Chemical Co. beat profit estimates. Emerging-market shares rose to an 18-month high, while the ruble and oil gained.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing