Amway, Hells Angels, Fracking: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
July 22 (Bloomberg) -- Sony Music Entertainment and other major music companies persuaded a federal court in Orlando, Florida, to narrow a copyright-related suit brought by Alticor Inc. and its Amway unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts