To Watch a Tough Mudder, First Sign This WaiverKaren Aho
Tough Mudder has earned a reputation as one of the most grueling endurance events on the planet, attracting thousands of athletes eager to brave muddy hills, icy water, and even electrical shock fields. So challenging is the race that participants boast of surviving the “death waiver,” an irreverent reference to the mandatory indemnification contract that holds Tough Mudder harmless in the event of injury or death.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting